Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weigh Day Fun Tip

It's that time again.  Time for me to weigh in and share something fun with you.  Weigh day was not my best, only down 1lb, BUT I have pre period bloat going on so I'm totally not worried about it.  Now for the fun tip.

Salads are a great low point meal/snack/whatever.  They're usually zero points until you get to the dressing.  Dressing is such a killer.   If you get the regular ones they're full of fat and points, if you get the light ones they leave you feeling like you're eating the light version.   So, I bring you the greatest low point dressing on the planet. 

Photo from Healthful Sense

Trader Joe's Cranberry Walnut Gorgonzola Dressing.  Even the name makes my mouth water.  The best part, it's delicious and one serving (2 tablespoons) is only 2 points!  I usually only need 1tbsp for a non massive salad which means it only costs me a point.  Score!

1 comment:

  1. I completely had a dream about this dressing last night! Totally normal right? :) Unfortunately the nearest Trader Joe's is 325 miles away (I just checked!) :(

    ReplyDelete

We, hippos, love comments! Just play nice and we won't rip your head off with our razor sharp teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...