Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hellooo?

Anyone out there?

Bueller? Bueller?

I know it's been almost 2 months since we've posted. Nikki's just lazy. But I have a good reason. I've been cheating on Two Pink Hippos with my other blog. It's my running blog. I'm not sure I can call myself a runner yet but I really want to be one. So please humor me? :)

Since both Nikki and I have stopped blogging on TPH (although you'll be glad to know we are both still doing well on Weight Watchers), I decided to move my recipes to my running blog and combine both into one.

Please find me at:
http://seecupcakerun.wordpress.com *OR* http://seecupcakerun.com

I'm sure that Nikki will make some guest post appearances on there too. (If I ask nicely.) For now TPH will be a recipe placeholder for Nikki since she's too lazy to print them out herself. (Are you noticing a theme yet? lol)

Hope to see you all at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We, hippos, love comments! Just play nice and we won't rip your head off with our razor sharp teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...