Thursday, March 10, 2011

Weigh Day Fun Tip

Um ya, this is a day late.  I've had a bit of a cold that is making me even lazier than usual.  I know I know you didn't think that was possible, but it is.  Despite my cold, I made it out to my meeting for my weigh in.  Hot diggity.  I was down another 3.2lbs and have hit my 5% in 3 weeks!  Score go me.  I'm also just the teeniest hair aka less than half a pound away from being down 10lbs.  Very exciting stuff.

Anyway, my fun tip for the week.  I love eggs and toast.  Like love them lots and lots on the weekend.


Most people have heard that egg whites are the better part of the egg if you're looking to lose weight.  There are some good nutrients in yolks that aren't in the yolk, but still.  Egg white = weight loss.  The problem is that egg whites aren't all that flavorful.  So, what's a girl to do?  Well, you mix and match of course.  One full egg and 3 egg whites is 4 points (2 full eggs are four points).  They were definitely tastier than just eating a pile of egg whites AND I totally feel like my pile of eggs was bigger than just 2 eggs.  Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We, hippos, love comments! Just play nice and we won't rip your head off with our razor sharp teeth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...